Call for abstract submissions
The Eilat-Eilot summit steering committee is pleased to invite Stakeholders to submit abstracts for oral presentations, to be delivered at the 9th Global Eilat-Eilot conference.
The conference event will be held in Israel from 8-10 November 2020. The Conference will revolve around four categories of themes related to the field of renewable energy and innovation towards decarbonized economy.
Abstracts must be submitted by July 15 th 2020. Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis, ending on August 15 th 2020.
To be included in the conference program, all applicants approved by the steering committee must
pay the registration fee in full before being implemented in the program
Enable Renewables 2020
- Cleantech innovation
- How to implement Innovation in big utilities
- Value creation by migrating to digital grid
- Addressing complex management of new utility services
- Financial models for implementing renewable energy, storage and smart grids.
- How to introduce financial and technological innovation in large enterprise, to promote clean energy
- Impact investments in the field of clean energy.
- Innovative financing models, venture capital players in climate solutions and bonds.
- Blockchain in the clean energy market and the new energy markets playground
- Electricity trading market, centralized and distributed power plants.- The utilities of the “tomorrow” new business models.
- Business models of renewable energy companies over the next decade
- Solar and storage innovation.
- Off-grid power generation.
- Social and economical models for implementing off-grid technologies in the developing world.
- Smart transportation.
- Waste to energy.
- Clean energy as a catalyst for regional development.
- Smart grid & Micro grids
- Strategic security via energy independence.
- Leading studies supported by Israeli government ministries
- Circular Economics and Models Testing Carbon emissions in Different Models of Energy Production.
- Case studies from around the world dealing with any of the related topics.
Guidelines & Instructions
No changes can be made after the abstract deadline has passed.