Call for abstract submissions
The Eilat-Eilot summit steering committee is pleased to invite speakers to submit abstracts for oral presentations, to be delivered at the 8th Global Eilat-Eilot conference.
The conference event will be held in Israel from 2-4 December 2018. The Conference will revolve themes related to the field of renewable energy and will feature prominent experts presenting upon critical issues.
Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis, ending on 15 June 2018.
- Cleantech innovation
- Financial models for implementing renewable energy, storage and smart grids.
- Impact investments in the field of renewable energy.
- Blockchain in the clean energy market.
- Solar and storage innovation.
- Off-grid power generation.
- Social and economical models for implementing off-grid technologies in the developing world.
- Smart transportation.
- Waste to energy.
- Clean energy as a catalyst for regional development.
- Smart grid & Micro grids
- Strategic security via energy independence.
- Case studies from around the world dealing with any of the related topics.
Guidelines & Instructions
No changes can be made after the abstract deadline has passed.