Request for round tables presenter participation
The conference will be held in Eilat during 8-9 November 2020. The Conference will revolve around themes related to the field of renewable energy and innovation towards a decarbonized economy.
Eilat Eilot confrence 2020
Round tables Topics
- Target of 30% renewable energy: challenges and opportunities in electricity transmission, division, storage and management infrastructures.
- Practical milestones beyond the next stage: 100% renewable energy and zero carbon emissions.
- Electrification of transportation in Israel: the move which completes the renewable energy revolution. Leveraging Israel’s small size and its superpower capabilities with smart transport towards 100% electrical transport.
- Innovation: turning Israel into a window display for the world vis-à-vis full commercial implementation of innovative technologies in the field of clean energy infrastructures and electrical transportation.
- Financial leveraging of energy companies and technological innovation via the stock exchange, encouraging investment, and attracting institutional organizations to invest in Israeli cleantech.
- Energy security in states of emergency in the era of multiple renewable energy options.
- Hydrogen as an alternative to oil/energy sources: the hydrogen based economy (including linkage between energy production and renewable energy sources and storage).
- Impact investments in Israel: not donating but investing! The funding model which yields social and environmental capital together with financial profits: how does Israel become a significant world player?
Guidelines & Instructions
No changes can be made after the request deadline has passed.