Frequently asked questions
The whole world is currently dealing with physical and financial survival in the face of the corona virus, yet we are already thinking of the morning after. We believe that by November, and even earlier, we will have already returned to normal and come together to attempt to rehabilitate an economy that we all know must become more sustainable.
Preparations continue for the Eilat Eilot Renewable Energy Conference, to be held on November 8-9, 2020.
This year’s conference will focus on innovation as an engine for a low-carbon economy.
The conference will focus on:
- Innovation in electric power companies
- How can innovation be implemented in large organizations and in financial and technological organizations in order to promote clean energy
- Familiarity with new groundbreaking technologies
- Preparation for distribution of renewable energy in the coming electric vehicle revolution
- Innovative financing models, venture capital investors in climate related solutions, bonds
- The commercial electricity market, centralized and decentralized power stations
- Business models for renewable energy companies in the coming decade
- Micro grids, smart networks and solutions for managing distant municipal areas
- Cyber and network security – Black Sky Scenario
- Energy storage
- Circular economy and models which examine carbon emissions in various scenarios of energy generation models
To submit an abstract you must fill out the form in Eilat-Eilot conference website: