Request for presenter participation
The 10th Eilat-Eilot International renewable energy Conference steering committee invites interested parties to submit lecture abstracts for the conference to be held on December 17-19 2023. The conference will focus on renewable energy and innovation towards “Net zero economy”. Abstract submissions will be reviewed by the steering committee and answers will be provided by July 30th 2023. To ensure publication of the approved abstracts in the conference program, all presenters must register for the conference by August 1st 2023.
The abstracts must be submitted by June 30th 2023 to Eilat-Eilot Renewable Energy via email: email@example.com
- Innovation in the field of EnergyTech.
- Innovations in the electricity industry that contribute to decentralization and a reduced emissions energy sector.
- Financial models for the implementation of renewable energy, energy storage and smart grids.
- Promoting clean energy in industries and large campuses.
- Incorporating renewable energy projects into the public realm.
- Decentralized renewable energy management in the new electricity market and the ways to reduce grid infrastructure development.
- Adapting new and smart models for electric vehicle infrastructure for increasing efficiency of mass charging.
- Cyber Infrastructure for distributed energy.
- Solar panels and batteries recycling.
- Waste to energy.
- Green hydrogen production and use.
- Carbon capture mechanisms, taxation and trading.
- Renewable energy development and implementation in the Middle East.
- Independent and distributed energy as a security advantage.
- R&D projects supported by the chief scientists, ministry of energy.
- Circular economy in the energy field.
Guidelines & Instructions
All requests will be reviewed by members of the program committee and assigned to the appropriate session.
The abstracts must be submitted by June 30th 2023 to Eilat-Eilot Renewable Energy via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No changes can be made after the request deadline has passed.