Request for round tables presenter participation
The conference will be held in Eilat during 8-9 November 2020. The Conference will revolve around themes related to the field of renewable energy and innovation towards a decarbonized economy.
Round tables Topics
- Target of 30% renewable energy: challenges and opportunities in electricity transmission, division, storage and management infrastructures.
- Practical milestones beyond the next stage: 100% renewable energy and zero carbon emissions.
- Electrification of transportation in Israel: the move which completes the renewable energy revolution. Leveraging Israel’s small size and its superpower capabilities with smart transport towards 100% electrical transport.
- Innovation: turning Israel into a window display for the world vis-à-vis full commercial implementation of innovative technologies in the field of clean energy infrastructures and electrical transportation.
- Financial leveraging of energy companies and technological innovation via the stock exchange, encouraging investment, and attracting institutional organizations to invest in Israeli cleantech.
- Energy security in states of emergency in the era of multiple renewable energy options.
- Hydrogen as an alternative to oil/energy sources: the hydrogen based economy (including linkage between energy production and renewable energy sources and storage).
- Impact investments in Israel: not donating but investing! The funding model which yields social and environmental capital together with financial profits: how does Israel become a significant world player?
Guidelines & Instructions
All requests will be reviewed by members of the program committee and assigned to the appropriate session.
Request can only be submitted online via the assigned form.
No changes can be made after the request deadline has passed.